Interested in the gig: Here's what you'll do:
- Launch, monitor & optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns to meet company goals;
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of performance marketing channels;
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations);
- Coach a small team of growth marketers to on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends;
- Work closely with product team to drive forward acquisition needs/initiatives.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- 5-8 years leading paid marketing strategies for top brands or agencies (preferably previous director level experience);
- History of managing direct-reports (min 2-4 years) and $10MM+ annual advertising budgets;
- Robust knowledge of leading ad platforms/networks including Facebook, Adwords, Bing, native/affiliate networks, etc.;
- Experience and a passion for executing on big marketing challenges & coaching direct reports to help the team succeed;
- Thorough expertise managing high dollar SEM and Digital Marketing campaigns;
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills;
- Experience managing budgets, setting & tracking KPIs;
- Deep understanding of industry tools such as: SalesForce, Google Analytics, SendGrid, Mixpanel, ad management platforms, etc.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
What if buying healthcare was as easy as buying everything else? Everything we do at JOANY is solely focused on our customer. We are dedicated to providing a personalized experience with the highest possible service found anywhere. Yes we said it. Anywhere. Our mission at JOANY is to make buying health insurance simple and transparent. We are both advocates and experts for consumers ensuring you buy a health plan that you can actually use, at the most affordable price. We use data, machine intelligence and humans to give our customers unbiased recommendations that are equivalent to 10 data analyst and 10 health care experts, all in your back pocket.
Want to learn more about Joany? Visit Joany's website.
File hosting service