Who We Are:
As the world’s industry-standard wholesale platform for fashion, beauty and home, JOOR is making wholesale smoother and smarter for brands and retailers. The JOOR platform seamlessly creates a single, collaborative ecosystem for the entire wholesale process. Brands and retailers can easily manage their selling and buying, access the vital metrics that drive their business in real time, leverage trends as they see them develop, and work together to act on emerging opportunities. We believe how people and companies accomplish goals is just as important as reaching those goals. We’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive team of uniquely talented people to drive the digital transformation of the industry we love.
JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo.Why JOOR:
- We welcomed an exciting new CEO and management team
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
- 2+ years experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience with Objective C and Swift in a production environment
- Experience with modern app architectures like MVVM, Viper, etc.
- Experience with Functional Reactive frameworks like ReactiveKit, RxSwift, etc.
- Experience in Core Data is a plus
- Believe in code reviews and unit tests (Quick+Nimble is a plus) for all code
- Excited to work in an Agile, TDD environment
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN