Regional Manager of Customer Success (Italian Region)
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a leader within the Customer Success team, partnering with the Director of Client Relations - EMEA to develop processes and strategies to be implemented in our newly-defined Italy region.
- Act as is a player/coach role where you will manage your own book of brand accounts while managing and mentoring the Italian team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs). Essentially, you will be responsible and accountable for your region’s day-to-day customer experience.
- Actively provide client-facing brand support and strategic guidance for your own accounts as well as act as a senior level escalation and relationship builder for the accounts of the CSMs you manage - we need someone willing to get in the weeds and work with clients to achieve success.
- Route inbound support inquiries to Product Support team, overseeing response and resolution for key accounts.
- Create and execute the strategy for the Italian region and motivate the team to deliver expected KPIs, ensuring high unit and revenue retention for the region. Own the sales goals and achievement for the Italian region.
- Onboard, train and develop trusted advisor relationships with strategic and high-value accounts to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Serve as a resource for the region for client escalations and higher-level issues relating to adoption/usage, product, pricing, accounts receivable, integrations and more.
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and support the team in their efforts to do so with their own accounts.
- Train and manage individual team member’s performance, ensuring Customer Success team members consistently master and execute CS process and strategy, leveraging all necessary tools/technology (JOOR platform, Salesforce, Jira, etc.) in a consistent manner.
- Create strong partnerships with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure a seamless client experience from prospect to ongoing client.
- Be an advocate for regional client needs by communicating to senior leadership and working cross-functionally with our Product, QA, Data and Product Support teams to help move projects and/or cases forward.
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a Regional Manager of Customer Success - Italy who has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English + Italian (written and spoken)
- 5+ required years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B or Account Management preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing and coaching a team
- Strong negotiation, sales, and escalation/conflict resolution skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the products in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
The best bed for better sleep