Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. Our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills, work collaboratively and see their solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of overall software engineer experience
- Experience working with product managers to plan and deliver new roadmap items, and address tech debt
- Experience mentoring other engineers through pair programming or hands-on leadership
- Capability to solve complex technical problems and lead software design
- Ability to switch between team leadership and engineer core competencies: writing quality code and tests, code reviews, etc
Experience in our stack is a plus, we use:
- Python, gRPC, and NodeJS in the backend
- GraphQL for our API tier
- React/Redux/Typescript in the frontend
- Docker used from development to production
- Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like Kubernetes and AWS
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Shanghai and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Site Reliability Engineer - Software Engineering (Mid to Senior)
Bungie, Bellevue, WA / Remote CA, FL, IL, NC, TX & WA
Accenture - REPL Workforce Management (WFM) Business Analyst (...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA