Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
- Own the sales cycle from finding contacts at prospects to close for medium to enterprise level brands/designers -- prospects will be assigned and you have the ability to find your own
- Conduct product demos and present the business value of JOOR to executive-level contacts via platforms like Zoom, Salesforce, and SalesLoft
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at prospective clients
- Foster new relationships for JOOR through outbound efforts including sales cadences, heavy phone use, and Social Media (LinkedIn)
- Consistently meet or exceed, outreach goals, proposal goals, and sales goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Refine sales strategies to grow the business and attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of JOOR’s industry, trends, and competitors
- 4+ years of Sales experience
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, Retail, Wholesale, AdTech, Media or FinTech organization a plus
- Expertise in Salesforce and SalesLoft (or other cadence platforms)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving mindset
- English Fluency required
- Spanish Fluency a strong plus
- Bonus: Existing contacts/relationships in the wholesale fashion industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world