Customer Success Manager
JOOR, Tokyo, Japan
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, conduct and follow up on initial customer set-up, onboarding and ongoing trainings and adoption of new users at new and existing brand clients
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the client's investment
- Develop a relationship with brand customers, proactively monitoring usage and creating training and adoption plans as well as that align with the client’s business case and business strategy and with JOOR’s mission
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll-out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Strategize and identify how the team can drive retention, increase renewal contracts, and/or pursue expansion opportunities within existing relationships
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Be an advocate for Japanese client feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product, QA and Product Support teams
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
What We're Looking For:
- Japanese and English language fluency
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience in account management, training and/or education required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Tech, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.