Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 200 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,000 brands and over 350,000 retailers across 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
Who You Are:
JOOR, the world’s leading wholesale management platform for luxury, fashion and home, is in search of a results-driven Europe Marketing Manager. Reporting to the SVP of Global Marketing, this role will lead our marketing efforts for Europe, developing regional campaigns by country designed to both grow new business, support client retention, and drive engagement on the platform.
This role is part of a small, nimble team that is excited to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing company. To be successful, you’ll be eager to roll up your sleeves and make things happen. You are particularly skilled at clearly communicating our product’s value proposition, building industry partnerships, developing integrated marketing campaigns, and proving impact with measurable data.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, plan and implement marketing campaigns for key markets within Europe that elevate awareness and drive consideration for JOOR
- Partner with communications team and European PR agency to secure a strong cadence of European press coverage, executive speaking opportunities, and submissions to relevant awards to drive brand awareness
- Partner with global marketing team to ensure alignment on messaging and positioning
- Identify key industry organizations within Europe and manage marketing partnerships to maximize value, such as distribution of JOOR content, lead generation, etc.
- Negotiate and execute European media partnerships
- Partner with digital marketing team to create European-specific digital campaigns
- Plan and execute custom events and experiences for prospects and customers in key European markets
- Effectively communicate European marketing plans and metrics to internal stakeholders
- Define key performance indicators and dashboards to measure, optimize, and focus European marketing activities
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Philadelphia, London, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai
- Stay ahead of the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
What We're Looking For:
- At least 4-5 years of marketing experience preferably within the fashion industry.
- Proven, successful marketing plan creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting
- Experience working with external stakeholders such as freelancers and agencies
- A customer-centric mindset and approach
- Highly collaborative, self-starter and always focused on producing great work and outcomes for the business
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Multi-lingual a plus, particularly French and Italian
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive private medical cover
- Access to on-demand learning services such as LinkedIn Learning
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working environment, with global We Work office membership
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, and speaker series
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOOR is wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange, connecting the world’s best brands and top retailers for faster, easier, and smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers and sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands and 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands and retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes and grow their businesses through more efficient and impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, and real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts and technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products and services. Join us!
Want to learn more about JOOR? Visit JOOR's website.
File hosting service