About this job
As Customer Delivery Specialist you will be accountable for effectively enabling all customer touchpoints and managing operational partner relationships, by delivering solutions to challenges and opportunities identified. This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report directly to the Customer Experience & Delivery Manager. This position is a 6 - month contract.
- Proactively drive the operational efficiencies of the customer experience in line with company processes and agreed standards.
- Identify and act on opportunities for continuous service improvement and to resolve any issues that may arise through gathering and understanding product feedback via customers, reporting and other initiatives such as research calls, focus groups and surveys.
- Provide support and monitor all partner customer touchpoints, including professional and effective training to all JUMO and Client Call Centre Agents on the use of our products and on resolving customer queries.
- Build excellent internal and partner stakeholder relationships to ensure customer centricity in all decision making.
- Proactively initiate and drive projects with the objective of improving customer experience metrics.
- Observe customer calls and extract key insights to prepare insightful reporting, including social media and operations trends, in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Manage all customer escalations and support queries within SLA, by driving internal stakeholder resolution of these in the business.
- Track and report on all technical incidents affecting customer experience, while engaging with internal technical teams to investigate, understand and resolve the root cause technical issues.
- Assist in managing and configuring internal customer support systems.
- Support other functional departments by coordinating the integration of new Mobile Network Operators, Financial Service Providers or Products in the territory.
- Manage logistics, travel arrangements and other ad hoc duties.
You will need
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business management or Administration.
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years in a Customer-centric, Relationship management role with a strong track record in relationship management, research & insights gathering, and reporting.
- Relationship management & Communication skills, People (customer) centric/customer oriented & a High level of integrity.
- Project management skills, Results oriented, Proactive & an effective team player.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and manage time effectively, as well as, being Self-motivated, with a strong ability to self-manage.
- Reporting, analytical and logical skills.
- Creative, solution oriented and able to take initiative.
- Ability to join the business from Mid October.
Bonus if you have
- Experience within the IT, Telecoms, Fintech, Call Centre environments.
- Knowledge of Mobile Money and Technology / Financial platforms.
- Access to your own or public transport to conduct regular visits to the call centres, agents and partners.
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment.
- Working for impact.
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support.
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges.
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery.
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead.
You will be based in Kenya. We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Nairobi for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. You have flexibility where to work from, as long as you have access to a reliable connection and are set up to work remotely.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and we strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.
We are JUMO. We continue to grow and shape the organisation to meet the magnitude of the unusual challenges we face. This approach makes JUMO a unique and exciting environment to work and build your career.
Want to learn more about JUMO? Visit JUMO's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.