JumpCrew is currently hiring a Sales Account Executive to join the sales Crew. The Sales Account Executive must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. To be successful in this role you must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills, thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment and most importantly, have passion–we’re talking Muhammad Ali, rumble in the jungle, down to the last second passion for sales and marketing.
What you will be doing in this role…
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct presentations and relay objection handling
- Research and evaluate businesses to identify decision makers and understand client needs
- Prepare professional, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for presentations
- Interact and engage with cross-functionally internal teams including client success and finance
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
What you need to have…
- 1+ years of experience in a full cycle sales role
- Experience working in a CRM (Experience with Salesforce is a plus!)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone skills
- Positive attitude
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JumpCrew is the leading acquisition marketing platform focused on integrating digital technology and sales solutions. We partner with our clients to accelerate their revenue by building awareness, driving leads, and converting sales. If your business would benefit from enhanced brand awareness, lead generation, or sales support and management, JumpCrew is the solution for you. Contact us to discuss your goals!