Account Executive - Remote Sales
JumpCrew, Nashville TN, US
Sales and marketing guided by connections.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for Remote Account Executives to contribute to the sales growth of the organization. This role is responsible for making outbound calls and emails, qualifying leads and scheduling appointments to educate businesses on our product and services. Join an organization that strives to promote customer sales and success.
The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented and have a proven track record driving new business leads and revenue. This is a great opportunity for sales professionals who have experience selling into accounts in major industries such as healthcare, finance, technology, marketing, automotive and SasS.
- Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities
- Research and evaluate accounts to identify decision-makers
- Conduct outbound calls and emails to prospective clients
- Present products and services via online meeting tools
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline
- Close opportunities and execute on contracts
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Meet and exceed established weekly and monthly sales goals
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role
- Experience working in a CRM - Salesforce is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals to achieve sales quota
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Bonus opportunity
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee, snacks, and tasty beverages
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew uses their Full Funnel product to integrate digital marketing with sales to accelerate their client’s business growth. They leverage this expertise to also acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. The company works with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales. The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN, with offices in New York City, San Diego, Denver and Kentucky. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/. #LI-REMOTE #Multiplex
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JumpCrew is the leading acquisition marketing platform focused on integrating digital technology and sales solutions. We partner with our clients to accelerate their revenue by building awareness, driving leads, and converting sales. If your business would benefit from enhanced brand awareness, lead generation, or sales support and management, JumpCrew is the solution for you. Contact us to discuss your goals!
Want to learn more about JumpCrew? Visit JumpCrew's website.
See jobs at Bluecore