Senior Technical Recruiter
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About The Role
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Recruiter to help build out our engineering and product teams. The ideal candidate has experience successfully recruiting at an early-stage tech startup and is ready for the challenge of helping to scale a rapidly growing company. As our first recruiter hire, you will be instrumental in building scalable recruiting programs and processes, including establishing recruiting best practices, creating an unparalleled candidate experience, and helping us build a best-in-class talent org from the ground up.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for engineering and product teams
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent, from branding and events, to sourcing and referrals
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Create and own an exceptionally positive candidate experience at every stage
- Drive and assess the health of pipeline volume and velocity as well as data integrity and reporting
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share progress with hiring team
- Build processes and programs that will help the talent team scale its efforts for years to come
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement, and closing strategies
- Proven track record of success in scaling engineering teams at a tech startup
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline and meet recruiting and performance goals
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, detail-oriented and knowledgeable
- Familiarity with technology stacks, languages, terminology
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and excellent follow through
- Experience building out recruiting process and procedure at an early stage company (preferred)
- Proficient with an ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- BA/BS degree required
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR & Recruitment Manager - Deskeo
Knotel, Knotel Paris