Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
As a Solutions Consultant, your primary responsibility will be consulting with prospective Juniper Square customers, tackling the most complex aspects of implementing the software and designing solutions to solve challenging business problems in the private equity industry. Solutions Consultants are specialists in every aspect of the product, with end-to-end knowledge of Juniper Square’s features, configurability, and deployments in new and existing use cases. Your work will have a direct impact on revenue generation and you will serve as a technical expert for the entire business development team.
What you'll do
- Plan and deliver demonstrations of the product to technical audiences, virtually and in-person
- Partner with Account Executives to answer technical questions and position Juniper Square as the optimal solution for a prospect’s business
- Respond to and resolve technical objections in the sales process, often in an impromptu manner, delivering thorough answers while advancing the sales process
- Maintain deep knowledge of the feature set and roadmap, unlocking prospects blocked by product gaps and developing creative uses of Juniper Square to solve unique business problems.
- Train the sales team on new features and help develop collateral, communicating functionality, business context, and benefits to prospective customers
- Provide detailed feedback collected in the sales process to the product team, informing data-driven roadmap decisions
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to transition from finance to technology or if you’re considering a future in product management, account management, or customer success. The role is an exciting chance to be a founding member of a new group at Juniper Square, with the opportunity to define processes and best practices and future potential to manage a team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in finance or financial technology
- Exceptional listening skills, attention to detail, and clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take a consultative approach, distilling and translating advanced financial and technical topics into easily communicable business concepts
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interest in software and finance; fluency in financial jargon, experience interpreting financial legal documents, and financial modeling skills a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
359 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room