Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the Role
As a Solutions Consultant, your primary responsibility will be consulting with prospective Juniper Square customers, tackling the most complex aspects of implementing the software and designing solutions to solve challenging business problems in the private equity industry. Solutions Consultants are specialists in every aspect of the product, with end-to-end knowledge of Juniper Square’s features, configurability, and deployments in new and existing use cases. Your work will have a direct impact on revenue generation and you will serve as a technical expert for the entire business development team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan and deliver demonstrations of the product to technical audiences, virtually and in-person
- Partner with Account Executives to answer technical questions and position Juniper Square as the optimal solution for a prospect’s business
- Respond to and resolve technical objections in the sales process, often in an impromptu manner, delivering thorough answers while advancing the sales process
- Maintain deep knowledge of the feature set and roadmap, unlocking prospects blocked by product gaps and developing creative uses of Juniper Square to solve unique business problems.
- Train the sales team on new features and help develop collateral, communicating functionality, business context, and benefits to prospective customers
- Provide detailed feedback collected in the sales process to the product team, informing data-driven roadmap decisions
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to transition from finance to technology or if you’re considering a future in product management, account management, or customer success. The role is an exciting chance to be a founding member of a new group at Juniper Square, with the opportunity to define processes and best practices and future potential to manage a team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in finance or financial technology
- Exceptional listening skills, attention to detail, and clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take a consultative approach, distilling and translating advanced financial and technical topics into easily communicable business concepts
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interest in software and finance; fluency in financial jargon, experience interpreting financial legal documents, and financial modeling skills a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.