Sales Development Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the Role
We are looking for exceptional leaders to join our talented sales team. As a Manager on our Sales Development team you will reporting directly to our Head of Inside Sales and will be responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and leading a team of exceptional business development representatives. At Juniper Square, our team plays a critical role in identifying and qualifying the most salient leads for our account executives. Your job is to support the team in making sure they have the foundational tools and guidance required to be successful.
Are you a natural leader that is not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done? Do you relish in seeing others be successful? Do you empower people to do their best work and provide coaching and feedback encouraging your team to never stop learning. If so, we want to talk to you about leadership roles on the team in San Francisco and Austin.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the BDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Overachieve team KPIs by coaching and motivating the team in real time so they achieve peak performance
- Devise BDR territory strategies and campaigns
- Conduct weekly meetings and 1:1s to keep the team tracking towards monthly goals
- Partner with sales leadership and cross functionally with other relevant departments like marketing and customer success
- 2+ years of SaaS sales/business development management experience
- Account based sales experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience cold calling and being a BDR/SDR
- Great listener, quick thinker and ability to work independently and as a team
- Prior experience in FinTech strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce and Salesloft
- Proven track record of exceeding team quotas
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Localization Specialist (Spanish)
Submit a general application
Helix, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Diego or Denver
Product Trainer (SaaS)
Translator & Copywriter (Spanish/Italian)
Director of Partner Solutions Architect
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Customer Development (Traineeship)
Honeypot GmbH, Amsterdam