Associate Product Operations Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the role
As a product operations manager, your primary responsibility will be getting new customers started with our application. You’ll engage hands-on with customers, and collaborate with colleagues from product development, sales, and customer success. Specifically, you will:
- Work with customers to plan how to migrate their existing data to Juniper Square
- Manage the process of data migration; participate in calls with customers and coordinate work by your colleagues
- Review, analyze, and prepare customer data for import to our application
- Learn to upload data using the Juniper Square application and other software tools
- Coordinate with our customer success team to provide a great experience for new customers
- Recommend improvements to our application based on experiences with customers
- Become an expert in the way private equity companies operate
In this role, you’ll work directly with clients, get experience managing investment data, and become an expert in our product. You’ll develop tools and collateral to make these processes more efficient as the business grows. This is a great experience if you’re considering a future in account management, product management, customer success, data analysis, or sales engineering, since you’ll get exposure to all of these areas.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with complex datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and inquisitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Interest in software and finance; familiarity with real estate private equity concepts a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
This is a full-time position located in our Austin office or San Francisco office.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
Jobs You May Like
Practice Lead, DevOps
Wizeline, San Francisco, CA (HQ)
Head of Financial Crime, UK Business Banking
Confluent, West Coast
Vroom, Stafford, TX
Industry X.0-3DEXPERIENCE Senior Business Analyst
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Outbound Sales Wine Concierge
Bright Cellars, Milwaukee, WI