Customer Success Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your Role
As a Customer Success Manager at Juniper Square, you’ll be a trusted partner to our private equity customers, helping to drive usage and adoption of our software, and ensuring customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, consulting on their usage, and ensuring they’re getting maximum value from Juniper Square.
This is a fast-paced role where no two days are the same; on any given day you’ll be training customers, troubleshooting issues and implementing creative solutions, collaborating with our product and engineering teams to improve the customer experience, and supporting the launch of new features. This position requires outstanding relationship and project management skills in support of customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square.
You’ll engage hands-on with customers in this role, but you’ll also develop processes, tools, and collateral to make these customer interactions more efficient as the business grows. We’ll be counting on you to approach these problems holistically and identify ways to solve them.
This role presents a great way to gain a wide range of experiences in software startups. If you’re considering a future in product marketing, sales, product management, or sales engineering, customer success is a great stepping stone since you’ll get exposure to all of these areas.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts to foster strategic, long-term partnerships
- Develop and implement strategies to drive product adoption, satisfaction, and value creation for our customers
- Build knowledge of our evolving product, and lead web-based and in-person trainings for customers
- Work proactively to solve external and internal challenges
- Identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to create new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- Lead strategic internal projects to help our team grow
- Field phone- and email-based support inquiries from customers
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project-management role, such as customer success, consulting, or investment banking, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executives and ability to change communication style based on audience
- High empathy for customers and passion for helping others
- Strong project-management skills, including great attention to detail and ability to juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Interest in new technologies
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Ability to travel for customer in-person visits
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Norwood, MA