Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA & Austin, TX
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the role
As a full-stack engineer at Juniper Square, you will collaborate with the product and engineering teams to build, test and deliver new features, from defining database schemas, to implementing the business logic, to building the UI. Specifically, you will:
- Own the full development lifecycle from software design to launch on our Python web application
- Have your hands on the entire software stack from the frontend to back-end services to the database
- Perform code reviews
- Build monitoring and reporting tools and automate routine operational tasks
- Provide technical support to the customer success team and help address production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience building web applications
- Expertise in Python (or other server-side web application development languages)
- Solid understanding of server-side MVC frameworks (like Django, Rails, Pyramid etc.)
- Experience with SQL database schema design and query optimization is a plus
- Experience operating Linux clusters (Amazon Web Services is a plus)
- You must be flexible and adaptable—you will be juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Product Manager, Supply Distribution
TripAdvisor, Sydney, Australia
Partnerships Manager, DoorDash Drive
DoorDash, San Francisco or New York
Retail Strategist / Customer Success
Fundera, New York City
Affirm, New York, NY
Product Documentation Director
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA