Strategic Account Director
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, & Remote
Delight your investors. Automate your back office.
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
About your role
Juniper Square is looking for honest, ambitious, and technically competent account executives to join our sales team. Are you “professionally persistent”? Do you thrive by delivering value to your clients and prospects? Are you able to flex with clients yet not stray from business goals? If this is you, we want you on our world-class sales team at Juniper Square!
This is a chance to join a small sales team and contribute to our growth. We have a product that is market-tested and proven, and we have all of the other ingredients necessary for you to win: excellent reference customers, business value stories, and credibility in the marketplace.
What you'll do
- Generate, qualify and close your own leads
- Manage your pipeline and exceed revenue goals
- Listen to customers, sell business value, and negotiate win-win outcomes
- Balance quick, smaller wins with longer, more complex, and larger opportunities
- Represent Juniper Square at industry events; acting as both a thought leader and sales executive
- Become an expert on all aspects of real estate fundraising, investor reporting, administration and communication
- Work closely with sales, product and customer success teams to ensure exceptional customer experience
- Craft credible and customized business value propositions
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in SaaS or private equity
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Influential presence and the ability to quickly build trust and cultivate new relationships
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity; ideal candidates will have experience working in rapidly-changing environments and adapting and contributing to an evolving sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales targets
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature
- Passionate about software
- Ability to travel (our customers are located in places that are nice to visit, like NYC, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc.)
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing concepts both pluses
This is a full-time position located either in the field or in our San Francisco or Austin offices.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
About Juniper Square
Meet Juniper Square. Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for the real estate industry, Juniper Square helps more than 150 investment sponsors manage more than 50,000 investors and $200B in real estate assets. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Beacon Capital, Cortland Partners, and Stockbridge improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on the back office. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software.
Want to learn more about Juniper Square? Visit Juniper Square's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid