Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a Real Time Analyst (RTA) to be responsible for monitoring, communicating and making changes that positively affect the real-time performance of our Customer Support Team. The ideal person will have a good understanding of how contact centers function including scheduling, call queues, and forecasting volumes by half-hour segments.You will work closely with the leadership team to identify and address call center trends as they occur, and strategically offer solutions.
You are focused on and committed to our culture and values. You treat others with care and empathy, and assume the best intentions in others. You love to break down complicated concepts into simple terms and solve problems. You are a smart, motivated self-starter looking to learn and join a fast growing company with a top notch culture.
Our Support Team represents all of Justworks, we take ownership of our customer’s concerns, and we actively drive issues to resolution. We believe a positive team is the strongest unit, and we strive to make ourselves and each other better. We are the experts our customers rely on, and a crucial part of the overall Justworks service offering. In this role you will work closely with our Support Managers to communicate incoming volumes in queues, report on daily attendance & schedule adherence of Agents, and ensure optimum service levels are achieved to deliver consistent performance.
This role will work 11 AM - 8 PM EST.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Real time monitoring of our Phone, Chat, and Email Support Channels
- Optimization of schedules daily in response to shrinkage (Call outs, trainings & all offline activities)
- Partner with our Support Managers to identify schedule gaps, out of adherence activities and allocation decisions to maximize our ability to support customers
- Monitor and coordinate daily 1 on 1 and team meetings to ensure minimal impact to service levels
- Communicate data in a clear and concise manner to the Leadership team and your team members
- Adjust staffing and scheduling according to changing needs of the business
- Solicit extra hours (Overtime) where applicable, to ensure staffing meets forecasted volumes
- Provide daily, biweekly and monthly status of our support channel reports
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Real Time Analyst, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your strategic capabilities, skills, and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Detail Oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Analytical - uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through a situation or problem to arrive at an outcome.
- Must be available to work in New York City (may offer remote)
- Previous Work Force Management experience is required (Minimum of 2 years)
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling (preferred)
- Must be proficient and experienced at evaluating data sets to make forward thinking improvements to the performance of our Support Channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Adaptability and technical acumen to learn a variety of software programs
- A high level of accuracy with regards to data entry with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working in a new environment
- The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day
- Experience using customer support technologies such as Playvox, Zendesk, Talkdesk, JIRA, and Confluence a plus
Please Note: We believe Justworks has a responsibility to support efforts to get as many people vaccinated as possible. We’re committed to safeguarding the well-being of our employees, their families and the broader community from the risks associated with COVID-19. Because this position requires onsite work, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Justworks will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated in accordance with its obligations pursuant to applicable federal, state, provincial, and local law.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
File hosting service