Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Onboarding Manager
As a customer Onboarding Manager at Justworks, you will be working in a highly dynamic and visible role within the company. You will work closely with customers to help them succeed as they transition to our mission-driven PEO solution. You will gain direct experience in the HR, payroll, and benefits space in order to help drive Justworks' mission of freeing entrepreneurs to focus on what matters: building their business and creating great places to work.
If you are mission-driven, customer-centric, a genuine self-starter, and interested in a role where you can learn about the offerings of an innovative HR SaaS company, this may be the role for you. Justworks is looking for an Onboarding Manager that will assist the sales team in getting new customers up and running on our platform. This is a customer service focused role.
What you'll do
- Understand your customers’ needs and what is important to their business
- Provide white-glove level service to customers as you expertly guide them through the Justworks platform and educate them on product offerings
- Own the process of transitioning customers from sale to processing payroll during their implementation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver a customized onboarding experience for each individual customer brought onto the Justworks platform
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings (insurance, workers compensation, etc)
- Problem solve and support customers through email and phone
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for customers
- We are constantly looking for new and innovative approaches to streamline processes and manage customer experience. By joining the team now, you will have an impact on the way in which customer onboarding grows and evolves.
You should have:
- 4-Year College Degree
- Track record of success in a customer facing role (1-2 years of experience in an implementation, account management, or customer service role at SaaS company preferred)
- A genuine desire to improve the quality of service we provide
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping others learn as well
- A willingness to "dive right in" and affect change
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
BounceX, New York
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Technical Customer Success Manager
Slack, New York City
Client Services Manager
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - SF
Industriemechaniker/in / Mechatroniker/in (m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Deutschland
Customer Onboarding Manager
Appboy, New York