Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is a member of the overall Marketing team focused on product marketing for our team. This role will focus on leading the development of product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for customers, customer-facing teams, prospects, and Sales. This role will work closely with the Product Managers, Operations team, the wider Marketing team, Sales, Customer Success, and cross-functional teams to gather feedback, develop, and deliver clear messaging for Justworks’ products and services with the goal of driving adoption, utilization, and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Develop OKRs and KPIs to track the effectiveness of new product and partner marketing go-to-market strategy and delivery, as well as existing product adoption initiatives
- Lead development of communication tools and collateral to promote new features, functionality, and services to both prospects and existing customers (e.g. sales collateral and rollout/release communications such as demos, presentations, release videos, client emails, FAQs, etc.)
- Support the Content team in the creation of product-related blog posts, case studies, white papers, and collateral
- Develop and maintain ongoing knowledge and mastery of the Justworks buyer/customer profiles
- Develop and maintain an understanding of how Justworks’ products compare to competition and market needs
Who you are
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills to develop KPIs and understand effectiveness
- Possess strong project coordination and management skills
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- A self-starter with a curiosity for the HR space
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on his or her own
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong working knowledge of the benefits/healthcare space is preferred!
- Proficiency with SQL is also a plus
- Proven track record using market research to determine go-to-market strategy and approach
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to drive project ideation, development, and execution and assume sole and independent responsibility for assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks as needed
- Excellent meeting management and effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
Director of Marketing
DoorDash, San Francisco
Marketing Intern - Vancouver
Yelp, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Associate Manager, Platform Marketing
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA