Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Analyst, Health to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental and Vision insurance to 401(k) and a variety of perks. In this position, you’ll own the day-to-day success of a number of different Benefit programs at Justworks, work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve existing systems, and help implement new Benefit offerings.
What you'll do
- Execute day-to-day operations forMedical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA & COBRA products as part of Justworks Benefits Program
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve systems and resolve issues
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify pain points in benefit operations. Remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to correct.
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits with Product teams
- Maintain and execute regular filing and/or any additional regulatory duties
- Report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree
- 3+ Years in an Operations role required
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- You like working with people and helping others solve problemsYou enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner
Clover Health, Nashville, TN
Community Program Manager - Students and Higher Education
Part-Time Data Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
Online Faculty Manager
Flatiron School, Remote
Lattice, San Francisco, CA
Join the General Assembly Expert Network
General Assembly, New York