Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Technical Recruiter you are an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success. You are well-versed in full-cycle technical recruiting from sourcing to hire and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the organization. You are innovative in your sourcing/recruiting approach, experimenting with new and unexpected tactics, coupling that with tried and true traditional best practices.
What you'll do
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening and face-to-face interviews through to hire for all technical roles
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and Internet-based sourcing.
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication
- Help to maintain our applicant tracking system
Who you are
- 2-5 years experience recruiting for technical roles
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong track record of sourcing diverse candidates
- Excellent research/sourcing skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Results-driven and metrics-oriented
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Interested in entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior People Partner
Enterprise Account Executive
Optimizely, Atlanta GA, US
Provider Relations Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
Bright Health, Jacksonville, FL
Product Design Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
HR Program Manager
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Key Account Manager (m/w/d) - FMCG
Harry’s, Harry's Germany