Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a Program Manager on one of our core product areas to work collaboratively with the Product Manager and business stakeholders. Program Managers are responsible for driving large, company-wide initiatives from start to finish, building consensus and confidence along the way.
What you'll do
- Define the vision and strategy for initiatives alongside business stakeholders and your direct working teams
- Gather requirements from stakeholders as well as using available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, etc.
- Lead regular check-ins with project working groups and help keep critical deliverables on track
- Create detailed project timelines and make adjustments as needed, setting clear expectations for the working group
- Lead change, anticipate how other teams might be impacted and facilitate scoping and process design with them
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate potential risks to the success of projects you lead
- Liaise with partners and vendors outside of the organization to drive execution of projects with external dependencies
- Do what it takes to get the job done and motivate a team
- Be able to say “No,” but back it up with reasoning
- Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
- Lead resolution efforts for issues that may arise and follow through until they’re completed
Who you are
- 1-2 years of program or project management experience within a tech-forward organization, with demonstrated wins
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with software planning tools and/or project management tools
- Able to learn about the Justworks benefits/insurance program and other domains quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with a passion for making complex things simple(r)
- Team player who puts the needs of the project and group first
- You have a technical background
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have experience in the insurance space, generally
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - New Grad - iOS
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Front End Engineer - Product
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Teads, Montpellier, Paris
UX Design Prototyper
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Product
Lattice, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer (m/f)