Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our world-class team. In this role, you will provide support to our Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will focus on maintaining our financial model, budget, and cash forecast while consolidating financial information and serving as a cross-department resource. You will also participate in various ad hoc projects including, but not limited to, Justworks’ strategic growth initiatives and capital considerations.
As the successful candidate, you have demonstrated analytical prowess, numeric fluency, a comprehensive command of Excel and other analytic tools, and the ability to communicate effectively with many stakeholders.
You will be deeply engaged in all matters of a rapidly growing organization while functioning as a key player in Justworks’ finance team.
What you'll do
- Maintain the strategic financial plan (including cash flow forecasts) and business model
- Create analyses, commentary and presentation materials for Board and leadership meetings
- Assist with initiatives to analyze, support, and present the underlying economics of sales & marketing initiatives
- Support capital raises and other processes impacting the Company’s balance sheet and capitalization.
- Assist in management reporting, including KPIs, dashboards, business trends and performance vs. plan. Work closely with other functional leaders to build processes to track and process critical information in order to do so.
- Analyze financial planning tools and processes; make recommendations for improvement
- Serve as a financial resource to internal business partners throughout the Company
- Support the monthly accounting close process with detailed monthly financial analyses
- Provide financial modeling and analysis for various ad-hoc financial projects
- Act as a sounding board for proposed projects and initiatives. Help other leaders improve their financial literacy and understanding of key business drivers.
- Proactively raise your hand when financial issues or risks appear
Who you are
- At least 1 to 2 years of investment banking, consulting or startup experience
- Bachelor's college degree from a top school with strong academic performance
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to quickly grasp finance and operations practices and business drivers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and often
- Impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to self-motivate and successfully work on multiple projects
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude and willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, FP&A
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Clover, Sunnyvale, CA
Director of Security, New Product Initiatives
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View
Associate Director, Finance - Payroll and Global Mobility
Sidewalk Labs, New York
Growth & Innovation Associate
Business & Systems Analyst Lead (Operations)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA