Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and optimization of prospect and lead nurturing campaigns across email, direct mail, and webinars to support prospect engagement and new customer acquisition. The Prospect Engagement Manager is a talented and collaborative problem solver who creatively and continuously improves the way we execute campaigns. Analytical acumen, project management skills, and a desire to quickly test and learn are critical to successfully drive the program forward. You will develop a holistic omni-channel marketing strategy that optimizes the prospect journey and drives profitable lead generation.
This role sits on the Marketing team, reports to the Manager of Revenue Marketing Programs and works very closely with our Digital Marketing, Brand/Events, Revenue Operations and Sales teams.
What you’ll do
- Develop strategic omni-channel marketing plans, including the coordination of efforts with other acquisition touchpoints and leverage prospect segmentation strategies to deliver relevant messaging and prospect targeting
- Craft high-conversion email campaigns from strategy development through to segmentation, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Create personalized, dynamic, territory-specific email campaigns to support our expansion goals and in alignment with our out-of-home, inbound, and event strategies
- Develop and implement a plan to grow our prospect database, improve email KPIs, and actively manage prospect list health via Pardot
- Partner with Marketing Operations Manager to ensure campaigns are properly tracked, leads are properly assigned, and to manage email automation strategies
- Methodically test and identify best performing content, creative, and messages for each audience, measure performance, identify levers for improvement and opportunities to optimize ROI
- Stay current on product features, benefits, and be able to communicate them clearly to the market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience in marketing campaign management with demonstrated success in managing successful, high performing email marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with major email marketing automation software is required (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform)
- Experience leading the development, testing, and implementation of automated and event-triggered email programs
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS coding
- Competent in direct marketing best practices including contact strategies, designing A/B testing, customer segmentation, and analytics
- In-depth understanding of database marketing and ability to use data to build marketing plans and to analyze a channel’s effectiveness
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management, organizational and time management skills are essential
- Experience in Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, and Adobe creative suite strongly preferred, bonus points for TaxiforEmail knowledge
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flow Kana Event Staff Lead: Extended Bay Area
Flow Kana, Bay Area
Customer Success & Operations Manager
Kiva, Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA
Customer Engagement Specialist
Creative Specialist with Native German
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Growth Marketer, Affiliate
BarkBox, New York, NY