Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Director of Security
We’re looking for a Director of Security in Engineering who can lead and define the company’s security initiatives with empathy and thorough technical background. This person will create and guide a security team to work cross-team with all areas of the company to safeguard Justworks assets, employees and customers.
What you'll do
- Define and communicate a vision and strategy for both the security team and the company
- Plan, analyze, evaluate and supervise all security related operations
- Evaluate and define the company's security and compliance procedures and policies
- Perform security audits and assessments on company data stores, services, systems and facilities
- Work with teams to help prepare emergency management and contingency plans
- Create and inform a security team that deals with security activities and functions utilizing knowledge of established policies, procedures and practices
- Evangelize a culture of security to the rest of the company through education, trust and empathy
- A minimum 4-5 years experience working in technical and corporate security
- 1-3 years in Managerial/Director Level position
- A proven track record in management and development of security operations
- Experience with web development in highly regulated environments (Financial Technology - PCI compliance, Healthcare - HIPAA, etc.)
- You have experience building engineering teams. You know how to work with teams and recruit talent
- Strong strategic thinking, communication, organization, and decision making skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
2nd Shift Distribution Center Supervisor
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Freelance Writer, Louisville
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Louisville
Quality Supervisor ( Day and Night Shifts)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Entry-Level Cyber Security Specialist (Public Sector)
IBM, Washington, D.C.
Keyholder, Boston - Prudential Center
Bonobos, Boston, MA