Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Justworks, New York, NY
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Do you enjoy helping businesses and breaking down complicated concepts in simple terms? Do you love thinking dynamically and building a business? The Sales team at Justworks is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. This is an opportunity for a senior-level Account Executive with 5-8 years of sales experience selling to C-Level executives and multiple decision makers, with a minimum of two years of solution selling.
What you'll do
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Build a reputation and network in the small business community – get businesses excited to talk to you
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Evangelize the product: Learn the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions
- Have a great time in a hard working yet casual and fun start-up environment!
- Go on-site to meet and present in person with your top prospects
- Compensation - base salary, uncapped variable comp, and equity
- Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401k and commuter
Who you are:
- You have 5-8 years of sales experience selling to C-Level executives and multiple decision makers, with a minimum of two years of solution selling
- You have formal sales training or have learned on the go. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You have a strong understanding of the HCM landscape.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You love selling. You have previous sales experience or have worked with and understand local businesses and selling software as a service
- You show evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You have previous experience selling a complex HR solution (PEO, HRIS, Payroll and Compliance) with multiple stakeholders.
- You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful!
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
Casper, New York
Associate Production Manager (Day & Night Shift Openings)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Software Engineer Intern
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Digital Account Manager
Time Inc., Chicago, IL
Regional Sales Director, Enterprise - West
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist - Intern 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA