Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an opportunity for a Sales Manager to directly impact and move Justworks forward in our success as we expand our user-base and continue to grow the business. As a Sales Manager you are a natural leader who knows how to motivate and maintain a high performing team while being positive and enthusiastic. You have a strong track record of exceeding results and iterating to improve. It truly excites you to grow a business and solve real problems.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- 3-5 year in a sales representative role; within the Human Capital Management (HCM) industry is required
- 2+ years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting experience is a plus
- You love data - you only make decisions that are backed up by the numbers
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Familiarity with data analysts and reporting - you know Excel forward and back
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Elite Account Executive - Football
Regional Account Manager / Account Executive - Great Lakes
Area 1 Security, Ohio
Senior Solutions Engineer
Optimizely, Austin TX, US
SaaS Sales Intern
Classy, San Diego
Account Executive, East
Grand Rounds, Atlanta, GA
Content Development Sr. Analyst
SonicWall, Tempe, AZ