Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who you are
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst with a passion for numbers and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will report into the BI team but will work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams. They will report on product metrics, derive and share insights about product adoption and usage, and advise on data collection during product development. The ideal candidate for this position is a data expert with great communication skills and an interest in product development.
What you'll do
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions that pertain to the Product organization
- Help define KPIs for product adoption and usage
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights; communicate those insights clearly to partners in the Product organization
- Strategize and prioritize data needs of the product organization together with the other members of the BI team
- Provide analytical support to members of the Product team as needed
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience working with SQL and translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred (eg. Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics)
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn Python and Ruby
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Executive - Austria & Switzerland Region (m/f/d)
Onapsis, Germany - ideally South Germany