Manager, Sales Development - Eastern Region
Justworks, New York, NY
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Manager of Sales Development will be responsible for driving a significant portion of the company's revenue, help build and motive a great team, and develop others in a meaningful way. You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and have experience working in fast paced growth environments. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to lead change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
What you'll do
- Coach, hire, mentor, motivate and lead a team of Sales Development Associates
- Build, adapt and evolve career development and progression plans
- Work closely with sales management team to ensure metrics are aligned with annual operating plan
- Help develop and train the future leaders and top performers of the company
- Maintain and continue to develop sales development culture
Who you are:
- Experience leading a sales development team – Ideally teams of 8 or more people
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a closing role
- At least 2-3 years of management experience preferred
- Analytical – you will not make decisions unless you have numbers to back up those decisions
- Track record of achieving and surpassing expectations
- You enjoy high growth environments where change is frequent
- Leadership comes naturally to you
- Track record of building, executing and hitting sales plans
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Relationship Manager - Rotterdam, NL
Cic, Rotterdam, NL
Account Executive - Employee Experience Team
Media Account Manager - Spain
Sales Development Representative, UK Markets
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
MOO, Denver, CO