Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Operations Coordinator, Payments
As an Operations Coordinator you will work within the Payments Operations team to assist with processing daily payroll, resolving vendor inquiries, and remitting information to state agencies.
You will be able to blend together operational and problem-solving skills by working cross-functionally to resolve inquiries/issues while aiming to maximize operational efficiency. You will be instrumental in helping the Payments Operations team be productive, effective and organized.
What you'll do
- Own the day-to-day operational processes associated with payments administration by processing daily payroll and assisting with escalated payments administration issues
- Collect customer data and other sensitive business information to timely remit to vendors and applicable state agencies including, but not limited to, unemployment claims, income withholding orders, and PEO licensing
- Resolve issues/inquiries generated by our Customer Success team and internal ticket creation system
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Collect, scan, sort and file mail
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience in an operations, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems and software programs
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime on an as-needed basis
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
Operations Lead - Miami
Lyft, Miami, FL
Yelp WiFi, Partner Account Executive
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Encoding Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Director, Production Counsel Training Program
Netflix, Los Angeles, California