Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Operations Coordinator you will work within the Payroll Tax team to help pay and file withholding and unemployment taxes for Justworks’ clients. You will be able to blend together operational and problem-solving skills by working cross-functionally to resolve inquiries/issues while aiming to maximize operational efficiency. You will be instrumental in helping the Payroll Tax team be productive, effective and organized.
What you'll do
- Resolve issues/inquiries generated by Justworks’ Customer Success team by reaching out to appropriate state agencies, drafting missing filings, etc.
- Daily maintenance of tax reporting and filing software by inputting newly reported customer data, relevant or new tax data, confirming accuracy and surfacing any issues to senior team members
- Assist with quarter and annual payroll tax filing across all local, state, and federal jurisdictions.
- Sort and resolve payroll tax related mail
- Assist senior team members in building out internal resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
Who you are
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-driven while able to be resourceful and adaptable, you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Technologically savvy; experience with utilizing multiple systems and software programs with an aptitude for learning new products
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit http://justworks.com
Jobs You May Like
Financial planning and analysis(FP&A) Lead, China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Critical Response Associate (Part Time)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Sales Development Specialist
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Engineering Manager, Product Engineering
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Office Operations Coordinator
Palantir Technologies, Mumbai, India
Sr. Data Analyst, Pricing
Wish, San Francisco, United States