Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You are a customer fanatic with a proven track record of going above and beyond for your customers! You are a problem solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how and why things work. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and have a passion for lifelong learning. You are a great communicator, being able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms. You have the willingness to dive right in and affect change!
As an Account Manager, you will develop strong relationships with your customers and to ensure their long-term success on the Justworks platform. You will work closely with your accounts and act as an extension of their teams. Account Managers are the customer’s voice here at Justworks. They are also the face of the Justworks brand to our customers. Needless to say, Account Managers play a vital role at Justworks, and we are building a world-class team!
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Make sure new clients feel supported while getting acquainted with our platform
- Be the main point of contact for your book of accounts and support them throughout their time using Justworks
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with your accounts, while keeping retention top of mind
- Provide expert-level support to customers around Justworks' continually expanding product and service offerings
- Explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms
- Organize, streamline, and project manage complex issues to ensure the success of the customer on the platform
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters
- Work with internal teams to improve processes, with an eye toward improving customer experience
- Perform other related duties as assigned
How You Will Do Your Work
As an Account Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in customer service
- Experience in healthcare, HR or insurance industries a plus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities and multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products and subject matter, and helping others learn as well
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Regional Manager, Commercial Customer Success
Okta, US Remote West Coast; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA;...