Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Account Executive
Do you enjoy helping businesses and breaking down complicated concepts in simple terms? Do you love thinking dynamically and building a business? The sales team at Justworks is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. This is an opportunity for an Account Executive who ideally has some previous experience in sales and who will have the opportunity to move Justworks forward in our success!
What you'll do
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Build a reputation and network in the small business community – Get businesses excited to talk to you
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Evangelize the product: Learn the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions
- Have a great time in a hard working yet casual and fun start-up environment!
- Compensation - Base salary, uncapped variable, and equity
- Full benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and commuter.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years experience in sales or related field. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- You have formal sales training or have learned on the go. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You love selling. You have previous sales experience or have worked with and understand local businesses and selling software as a service.
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful!
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive - West
EnerNOC, Southern California
Strategic Account Executive - Midwest Central
Mendix, Chicago | Minneapolis | Indianapolis
Mid-Market Account Executive
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive - LA
Vistar Media, Los Angeles
Academic/Educational Account Executive (K-12)
Sr. Client Relationship Representative (Master's Degree & 1-2 Yrs of Exp Required)
IBM, Multiple Cities