Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Sales Development Representative
The sales team at Justworks is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn the fundamentals of sales, find qualified prospects and help line up big-ticket accounts with a huge opportunity for growth into an Account Executive role.
What you'll do
- Leverage outbound lead campaigns including cold calling, email, and social media to qualify potential B2B sales prospects.
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools, build prospect lists, craft outbound messaging, and sharing results with the larger sales team.
- Help break into new Justworks expansion markets.
- Initiate sales conversations with key decision makers at target companies.
- Develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Justworks platform, industry trends, and competition.
- Have a great time in a hard-working yet casual environment!
Who you are:
- 1-3 years professional experience -- ideally in some type of lead generation capacity. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, managing, and qualifying prospects.
- Love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- Excited to build a long-term sales career.
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is leveling the playing field with seamless payroll, great and affordable benefits, and comprehensive compliance coverage, all in one cutting-edge product designed for working fearlessly.
They are passionate about helping small businesses succeed, and this is reflected in everything they do. In fact, Justworks was founded to help entrepreneurs focus on what matters most: growing their businesses and creating better places for people to work.
Justworks employees enjoy a collaborative and welcoming environment, where transparency and openness are encouraged. Along with access to rich benefits, a prime NYC location, and no shortage of dogs at work, you'll learn from some of the brightest and influential thought leaders in the startup community.
If you want to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, then Justworks may just be your place.
Want to learn more about Justworks? Visit Justworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Sales Consultant.
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
SaaS Sales Representative (K-12)
Schoology, NYC HQ
Solution Architect (London)
Gigya, London, UK
Sales Rep North Germany
Brooks Running, Germany, Remote
Junior Sales Representative
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics and Reporting
Rubrik, HQ (CA)