JW Player is looking to add an experienced and talented Senior Account Manager to our EMEA team to act as the customer's main point of contact and advocate. The Senior Account Manager partners with his or her customers to ensure their continued success and satisfaction with the JW Player technology and ensures that they are providing our customers with the intended value of our offerings.
Senior Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player, and are responsible for a significant portion of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing partnerships.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity
- Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, product roadmap updates, and present new solutions
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3-4 years of related experience
- OVP or ad-tech related Experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
- Muliti-lingual: preferably French, Italian, or Spanish
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About JW Player
ABOUT JW PLAYER If you’ve watched video in the last 10 years, you already know us. We’re the company that pioneered video on the web and brought it to more people across the globe than anyone else. Today, JW Player provides media professionals with powerful and flexible technology to deliver video, grow their audience and monetize with ads. A venture-backed company based in New York City since 2008, JW offers a unique set of business solutions that integrate with any workflow and prioritize speed, API control, and audience growth across all viewing platforms. JW Player solutions are trusted by broadcasters and digital publishers including WWE, Univision, VICE Media, Hearst, LittleThings and Mashable, and developers around the world have deployed JW Player on domains collectively reaching over one billion monthly unique viewers. From Humble Beginnings In 2005 Jeroen “JW” Wijering was a student in the Netherlands, when he created a small piece of open-source software that enabled images and sound to play on the Internet. He was still in college when his product became the foundation for YouTube, which relied on JW Player until it was acquired by Google. By the time Jeroen presented his own website in an oral exam, the JW Player had, unbeknownst to his professors, gained a global reputation. In November 2007 Jeroen merged JW Player with the New York City digital ad agency LongTail Video, teaming up with industry veterans Dave Otten and Brian Rifkin, and the company was rebranded as JW Player in 2013. Today, JW Player is ubiquitous, having been used by tens of millions of web pages and viewed by billions of people worldwide. A History of Innovation For more than ten years, JW Player has been first to support a host of industry standards — an embeddable player, closed captioning, HTML5 web player, VAST web player, MPEG-DASH. Whether it’s new platforms, devices, streaming or advertising standards, this is an industry that is always evolving. In 2005, before smartphones were in every pocket, who could have predicted the dramatic adoption of mobile streaming? Similarly, no one can predict exactly what the next 10 to 15 years will bring for video. Change is certain, and our company has shown time and time again that our customers have a partner who will keep them ahead of the curve.