As a Partner Success Manager on JW Player's Partner Solutions team, you will help manage strategic Video Player Bidding partner relationships and provide support to our clients. You will utilize your superior analytical and customer service relationship building skills in your work with product, sales, partner solutions and engineering teams. You will focus on the goals of analyzing our partners Video Player Bidding performance, growing our clients ad revenue, optimizing SSP and demand partners, troubleshooting and keeping our partners happy.
In this role you will:
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with SSP/DSP partners
- Manage on-boarding of new clients including; documentation, training, operational set-up and ongoing account maintenance
- Pull daily reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
- Manage general day to day maintenance of SSP/DSP accounts
- Become an expert in the VPB world, encourage the adoption of demand sources, expansion of the VPB inventory pool and provide feedback internally on client needs
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service and effective work output
- 3-5 years of account management, data analytics, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising and digital video
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility and hunger to work on diverse projects
- A curious self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of advertising technology
- Desire to work with in the programmatic video world
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About JW Player
ABOUT JW PLAYER If you’ve watched video in the last 10 years, you already know us. We’re the company that pioneered video on the web and brought it to more people across the globe than anyone else. Today, JW Player provides media professionals with powerful and flexible technology to deliver video, grow their audience and monetize with ads. A venture-backed company based in New York City since 2008, JW offers a unique set of business solutions that integrate with any workflow and prioritize speed, API control, and audience growth across all viewing platforms. JW Player solutions are trusted by broadcasters and digital publishers including WWE, Univision, VICE Media, Hearst, LittleThings and Mashable, and developers around the world have deployed JW Player on domains collectively reaching over one billion monthly unique viewers. From Humble Beginnings In 2005 Jeroen “JW” Wijering was a student in the Netherlands, when he created a small piece of open-source software that enabled images and sound to play on the Internet. He was still in college when his product became the foundation for YouTube, which relied on JW Player until it was acquired by Google. By the time Jeroen presented his own website in an oral exam, the JW Player had, unbeknownst to his professors, gained a global reputation. In November 2007 Jeroen merged JW Player with the New York City digital ad agency LongTail Video, teaming up with industry veterans Dave Otten and Brian Rifkin, and the company was rebranded as JW Player in 2013. Today, JW Player is ubiquitous, having been used by tens of millions of web pages and viewed by billions of people worldwide. A History of Innovation For more than ten years, JW Player has been first to support a host of industry standards — an embeddable player, closed captioning, HTML5 web player, VAST web player, MPEG-DASH. Whether it’s new platforms, devices, streaming or advertising standards, this is an industry that is always evolving. In 2005, before smartphones were in every pocket, who could have predicted the dramatic adoption of mobile streaming? Similarly, no one can predict exactly what the next 10 to 15 years will bring for video. Change is certain, and our company has shown time and time again that our customers have a partner who will keep them ahead of the curve.
Want to learn more about JW Player? Visit JW Player's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners, Chicago, Illinois