Role Overview / Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to imagine health & insurance services of the future, and to develop mobile and web interfaces that with make them a reality.
You will work within the Kamet central team and support one or many start-ups in developing their offer, in tight coordination with front and back end developers and operational teams.
We are working on multiple services, covering multiple realms. Observation, empathy, ability to work with abstract concepts as well as concrete realities are critical for this job.
It is key to be a true problem solver extremely customer/ user-focused and to keep in mind that solving a problem always start by formulating the right problem.
We constantly dialogue, brainstorm and co-design . Hence, communication skills are key.
- You have experience scoping, planning, and leading extensive research activities, both qualitative and quantitative, from open-ended exploratory research to concept validations.
- You are proficient in a variety of UX methods and tools, including field observation, rapid experimentation, prototyping, journey mapping, prototyping, user interviews, usability testing, persona development - and know how/when to advocate for different methods.
- You are skilled at creating discussion guides and leading open-ended, contextual conversations to help generate answers to key questions
- You’re passionate about uncovering pain points as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research.
- You are able to Create and present insightful deliveries that provide our team with strategic direction.
- You are able to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members as well as work to strategise potential solutions.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools (Sketch, Axure, Invision etc...) and a portfolio with a few featured cases
- Deep knowledge of web trends, best practices, usability for interactive products are key
- You have a passion for emerging tech enterprise verticals
- Experience working in a consulting capacity, specifically in a client facing role
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related field.
Why join our ecosystem?
If you are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses, come and work with us! We work at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity.
- You will work in a booming sector and become part of the future global leader within the InsurTech ecosystem
- You will have the opportunity to work with an international network of experts and benefit from a stimulating working environment with creative projects to work on
- You’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
- Crafting research plans and discussion guides, conducting end-user interviews, synthesizing and analyzing research feedback, and developing lean documentation to keep your team focused on the user.
- You will enjoy a steep learning curve and also have the option to join one of the Kamet new businesses over the medium-term.
- You will enjoy some amazing benefits : 25 paid leave days , pension scheme , heatlcare plan , yoga classes, weekly events , free caffeine and more ...
NB: Given the nature of our business and our need to serve our ventures, our team members must be flexible and willing to travel when projects require it
Kamet backs brash entrepreneurs building the next generation of ground breaking technology companies, geared to improve, enrich or disrupt the insurance ecosystem. With ofﬁces in Paris, and London, and soon in Asia and America, Kamet focuses on pioneering start-ups that are ready to scale across the global stage. Funded by the AXA group, Kamet delivers unparalleled access to a top corporations to match cutting-edge entrepreneurs with one of the world's most powerful FI/ Insurance company. A perfect storm is hitting the insurance ecosystem: Big data analytics and IoT, offering way to manage risks differently, new engagement models with customers, striving for simplicity and transparency, regulatory pressure, social networks, mobility and connectivity, each of the ongoing trends is opening endless opportunities to innovate and even disrupt a stable, conservative, often stone edged industry. There is a divide between market-leading corporations and innovative, technology-enabled startups: the ﬁrst have scale, but are too large to innovate quickly; the second are innovative by necessity, but often lack the scale to make a broad impact. To date, one of the biggest complaints about VCs is that they lack the proper structure and resources to connect these two disparate groups. Kamet and AXA recognised this opportunity and created a platform that bridges the gap. At the core, Kamet is a fast start-up studio. We host entrepreneurs, give them the opportunity to meet others, to share their ideas, to beneﬁt from ours, and we support them in developing their business, from the ground up.
Want to learn more about Kamet? Visit Kamet's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Captain401, San Francisco, CA