Senior Sales Manager
Kenzan, Denver, CO
Kenzan is a software engineering and full-service digital consulting firm.
You stand at the intersection where business and technical challenges meet. You excel at designing solutions to a client’s problems, and you relish working with a team who can make those ideas a reality. You listen closely, hear what’s really being said, and don’t miss a beat when a CTO wants to talk about something totally different than the presentation you just spent a week preparing. Executives actively seek you out because they know you’re the one who can help them reach their goals. You are secure in your expertise, and approach every situation with an eye for excellence, and a kind, humble nature.
What we’ll expect from you.
- Embody the Kenzan values through your curiosity, dedication and honest, respectful demeanor
- Ownership of Kenzan’s new business strategy, business plan, and pipeline, driving success through metrics and a growth mindset
- Manage/drive the entire process from opportunity qualification through RFx to win/loss including analysis of discovery/qualification
- Accountable for pipeline and conversion targets
- Develop ongoing relationships with executive-level clients and prospects to drive business development
- Drive the growth of new and existing engagements by aligning Kenzan’s offerings with the prospect or client’s most urgent business problems
- Gain a deep understanding of how Kenzan delivers software, makes clients successful, and advises within an enterprise
- Work with technical leadership to drive Kenzan’s strategic direction
- Partner with the business operations team to maintain insight into financials, while owning the overall health and success of the opportunity pipeline
Some qualifications we are looking for.
- Experience building and managing executive-level client relationships in a consultancy or agency environment
- Proven track record of expanding opportunities by delivering client success
- Strong understanding of business processes with the ability to coach clients in adopting technology that solves their core issues
- Experience working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders and with guiding the efforts of others to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience collaborating with and leading an account team and providing relationship management along with high-level financial oversight
- Ability to understand and operate within client political landscapes, and to quickly adjust as needed
- Demonstrated thought leadership on the impacts of technology in business (familiarity with software engineering concepts is a plus)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability and 5+ years of experience in the field or a bachelor’s degree in a related area and years of experience in the field
- Able to travel in the US and internationally
What you can expect from us. We offer competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. Join our collaborative working environment with lots of natural light, and everything you need to be your best.
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Collaboration with experienced professionals
- A supportive and non-competitive community
- Best-of-breed tools including your choice of machine (most of us use MacBook Pros)
- Exposure to projects in a variety of different technology environments: web, TV and mobile, front- and back-end design, cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and Platform as a Service utilizing proprietary platforms and back-end administrative systems
- A commitment to your professional growth, including coursework and professional development resources
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
More about us. More about us. Kenzan is a professional services company owned by Amdocs that specializes in digital transformation, application development, and architecture consulting. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology, from ideation to development and delivery. We are highly collaborative, exceptionally detail-oriented, and love to be challenged. We use the latest technology including cloud infrastructure, containerization, and continuous integration and delivery tools.
Kenzan is a software engineering and full-service digital consulting firm that provides customized, end-to-end solutions that align technical strategy with business goals. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technologies, from ideation to development and delivery. Their services include Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Application Development, Digital Transformation, Architecture Consulting, Cloud Virtualization, and DevOps Leadership.
Clients include HBO, Thomson Reuters, Charter Spectrum and Starz. Kenzan partners with organizations like Pivotal and DataStax to create solutions that leverage the latest technologies such as cloud infrastructure, containerization, and continuous integration and delivery tools.
Founded in 2004, Kenzan is owned by Amdocs. Their team consists of architects, engineers, developers, project managers & business analysts, and dev testers, with offices across the U.S. in Rhode Island, New York City, Los Angeles, and Denver.
Want to learn more about Kenzan? Visit Kenzan's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Bohemia, NY