Kenzan is a software engineering and full-service digital consulting firm.
Kenzan is a cloud services company owned by Amdocs that specializes in digital transformation, application development, and cloud-native technology strategy. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology, from ideation to development and delivery. We are highly collaborative, exceptionally detail-oriented, and love to be challenged. We use the latest cloud technology, agile, continuous integration, and delivery tools.
We are looking for a Technical Architect who focuses on the technology aspects of digital transformation.
What will your job look like?
- Work with customer technical staff to understand requirements and propose solutions.
- Ability to build consensus is essential.
- Explain key concepts to customer technical and non-technical staff.
- Direct engineers on cloud migration and modernization efforts, while still contributing in the process
You bring these qualifications
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Client-facing and relationship building experience while explaining key concepts to customer technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to act as a leader and engage multiple teams to present and formulate a unified project vision
- Familiarity with Agile techniques and processes
- Able to deliver value to the customer by ensuring on-time, on-budget, and on-quality delivery of solutions that meet business needs, function correctly and securely, and offer a positive user experience
- Extensive experience with distributed systems design and architecture, particularly REST applications and microservices
- Expertise with back-end development, tools, and architecture
- Experience with NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, or Hadoop
- Implementation experience with one or more public cloud providers such as AWS, or Azure. AWS preferred
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and security
- Understanding of cloud-based environments and familiarity with designing and deploying applications at scale
- Familiarity with containers and associated tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of REST APIs and supporting technologies such as LoopBack, Swagger, Jersey, or Spring
- Advanced working knowledge of object-oriented and functional design principles
- Experience with unit, integration, and contract testing
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications, including:
- Applications with complex, scalable architecture of multiples layers or tiers (N-tier)
- Applications that run on multiple platforms or channels (such as mobile and web)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, npm, gulp, Webpack, or Yarn
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) processes and tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab
- Extensive experience with version control systems such as Git
Why you will love this job: Join our collaborative working environment with everything you need to be your best.
- Mentorship, opportunities to learn, and a commitment to your professional growth
- Collaboration with experienced professionals
- A supportive and non-competitive community
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
Kenzan is a software engineering and full-service digital consulting firm that provides customized, end-to-end solutions that align technical strategy with business goals. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technologies, from ideation to development and delivery. Their services include Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Application Development, Digital Transformation, Architecture Consulting, Cloud Virtualization, and DevOps Leadership.
Clients include HBO, Thomson Reuters, Charter Spectrum and Starz. Kenzan partners with organizations like Pivotal and DataStax to create solutions that leverage the latest technologies such as cloud infrastructure, containerization, and continuous integration and delivery tools.
Founded in 2004, Kenzan is owned by Amdocs. Their team consists of architects, engineers, developers, project managers & business analysts, and dev testers, with offices across the U.S. in Rhode Island, New York City, Los Angeles, and Denver.
Want to learn more about Kenzan? Visit Kenzan's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.