Sales Development Representative
Kickstarter, San Francisco
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
THE SKILL SET
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a SaaS or B2B company OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments
- Experience with mid-high volume cold calling
- The ability to proactively engage new clients
- A consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, and there are no scripts at Lever
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit of the Lever platform
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current recruiting process
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top startup while launching your career
- At Lever, we strive to provide our team with top benefit options to meet you where you are in life. We offer wellness options to help you feel your best so you can do your best work, and great perks as an extra cherry on top.
- Health, dental, vision & disability insurance
- 401(k), yay!
- Delicious catered lunch every day & a fully stocked kitchen
- Transportation stipend for however you get to work. Bike, bus, train, ferry or Lyft; we have you covered.
- $100 monthly for your fitness memberships
- Take the time you need vacation policy
- Annual team trips, quarterly offsites, talent shows, picnics featuring bubble soccer, holiday shindigs and happy hours
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Intern - Summer 2018
Box, Austin, TX
Sales Associate (SAAS Selling)
Revinate, San Francisco
Dealer Account Executive
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland
New & Custom Concierge
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Mid Market Sales Manager
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Key Account Project Manager
Doctolib, Paris, France