Senior Account Executive
Kickstarter, San Francisco
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
THE SKILL SET
- A minimum of 3 years SaaS sales experience (bonus points for selling in the HR tech space)
- Comfort selling to C-suite level executives within major accounts
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and deals
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
PERKS & PAY
- At Lever we take pride in putting our people first and provide competitive compensation and stock options and an attractive set of benefit options to meet you where you are in life.
- We set our sellers up for success with ramp quotas, and provide incentives such as uncapped commissions, quota accelerators and President's clubs, and focus on upward mobility to help you grow your career at Lever.
- Our package includes heath, vision, dental, an FSA, 401K plan, commuter benefits, wellness reimbursement, and top perks designed to make life a little easier and fun. We know that when you’re healthy and happy you can do your best work.
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Palm Springs, CA - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, Palm Springs, California
Account Director DACH - Native German Speaker
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Sales Development Manager
NGINX, San Francisco
Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Yext, New York, NY
Publisher Sales Executive
Taboola, New York
Customer Success Manager (EST Time Zone)
PlanGrid, Atlanta, Georgia