Kickstarter, San Francisco
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU'LL...
- Complete Ramp Camp, our comprehensive onboarding program designed to jumpstart Leveroos and get them to full productivity as quickly as possible, while gaining a broader understanding about how their role fits into the org, Lever’s product, mission, etc
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to understand roles and talent needs. Conduct initial 1:1s with hiring managers and other strategic partnerships throughout the company to identify what a successful relationship looks like and how you will work together.
- Learn the product - you’re going to use Lever to hire for Lever! Partner with other team members on Recruiting to successfully move candidates from start to finish. Shadow other team members to get up speed, and don’t be afraid to submit tickets or feedback about Lever’s Lever!
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. Utilize our tools--Lever and beyond--to engage candidates and successfully guide them through the offer stage.
- Tackle your own candidate pipeline. You’ll partner with our Technical Recruiter to learn interview processes, ideal candidate profiles, and how to manage your own workflow.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU'LL...
- Perfect the Lever pitch --you can talk to anyone about our opportunities and get them pumped. You will work with your team to shadow and reverse shadow to ensure you’re good to go.
- Be the ultimate juggler in managing a talent pipeline and not letting a single ball drop, including roles within: Engineering, Product, and Design.
- Drive decisions/action within hiring committees and take on the challenge of closing top talent with your hiring manager partners and teams.
- Meet weekly with your hiring managers to understand wins, gaps, and identifying what’s next. Provide metrics and conversion rate updates to your hiring manager to partner on improvements and iterations.
- Learn the unique art of impact descriptions, not job descriptions, that we use at Lever. We’re innovators in the hiring space, and we practice what we preach.
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and innovate / improve your process and pipeline. Take your metrics from the Weekly Recruiting Dashboard, diagnose areas that need attention, and create and execute a plan.
- Leverage our other tools, including Entelo, Teamable, and our referral program to add to your growing pipeline.
- Close your first candidate whom you have brought full-cycle through the recruiting process.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU'LL...
- Be completely at home as a critical member of the engineering team as well as the company as a whole, with a deep understanding of the team’s talent needs.
- Participate in headcount planning with hiring managers and Director of Recruiting to align on roles, needs, and team growth.
- Partner with our technical recruiter to iterate on and deliver interviewer training for the Product, Engineering, and Design teams, based on learnings from the last session. As a result, you will have a new pool of interviewers from which to pull and further develop.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU'LL...
- Partner with the Talent Brand Manager to identify areas of focus for your roles. Identify a plan for marketing, with their help, to drive more applicants and further interest to complement your inbound pipeline and sourcing efforts.
- Onboard as an interviewer for the Recruiting/People team! Partner with the Director of Recruiting to identify areas of focus and then begin tackling your own interviews as our team grows.
- Participate in Recruiting team onboarding. Help new recruiters find their footing and provide them opportunities for shadowing and learning as they partner with you.
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Jobs You May Like
Precalc Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Tahoma (San Jose, CA)
Statistics Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Special Education Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
Head of Business Recruiting
Gusto, San Francisco
XO Group, Austin
Executive Assistant, President of Field Operations
MuleSoft, San Francisco