Product Designer, Native
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
In This Role, You Will:
- Help define interaction and visual design standards.
- Identify mobile platform opportunities and explore how they fit Kickstarter’s mission.
- Partner with designers on cross-functional teams to ensure feature parity where appropriate.
- Leverage and contribute to the design system.
- Conduct and analyze user research.
- You have solid professional experience designing for the iOS and Android platforms. This may look like 2-4+ years of experience designing for native applications, but we value depth of professional experience over a fixed number of years.
- Your portfolio shows a proven track record of designing thoughtful and usable mobile experiences.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to explain and support your design decisions with peers and stakeholders.
- You have experience with Figma or Sketch, and ideally comfortable doing light prototyping.
- You empathize with creators and recognize the challenges of the creative process and bringing projects to life.
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.