Engineering Manager, Native Apps
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
Kickstarter Native Apps:
- Are cross-functional with similar patterns, so experience in one can aid in the other.
- Are open source! Our team prioritizes accessibility.
- On the iOS side, are written in Swift and use ReactiveSwift heavily while minimizing dependencies, having close to 100% test coverage!
- On the Android side, are written in Java and Kotlin, leveraging RxJava heavily with unit tests for every ViewModel.
In This Role You Will:
- Serve as a mentor, holding regular one-on-one meetings with engineers on your team.
- Be an advocate for your team’s needs.
- Guide your team’s career development with routine feedback.
- Ensure your team is collaborating, communicating, and shipping at a high level.
- You have 3+ years of software development experience, and at least 2 years of experience as manager of an engineering team.
- You have demonstrated work with apps and tech stacks in the past.
- Bonus points if you have worked on or with a mobile development team!
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Engineer
Tech Lead- Java, N26
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Applied Cryptography Engineer
Blockstack, New York, NY or Remote
Senior Backend Software Engineer
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Senior Backend Engineer
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo