Engineering Manager, Native Apps
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects
Kickstarter Native Apps:
- Are cross-functional with similar patterns, so experience in one can aid in the other.
- Are open source! Our team prioritizes accessibility.
- On the iOS side, are written in Swift and use ReactiveSwift heavily while minimizing dependencies, having close to 100% test coverage!
- On the Android side, are written in Java and Kotlin, leveraging RxJava heavily with unit tests for every ViewModel.
In This Role You Will:
- Serve as a mentor, holding regular one-on-one meetings with engineers on your team.
- Be an advocate for your team’s needs.
- Guide your team’s career development with routine feedback.
- Ensure your team is collaborating, communicating, and shipping at a high level.
- You have 3+ years of software development experience, and at least 2 years of experience as manager of an engineering team.
- You have demonstrated work with apps and tech stacks in the past.
- Bonus points if you have worked on or with a mobile development team!
Kickstarter helps artists, musicians, filmmakers, designers, and other creators find the resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
Want to learn more about Kickstarter? Visit Kickstarter's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Java Instructor
General Assembly, New York, NY
Senior Web Developer
Technical Apparel Designer
HaptX, San Luis Obispo Office
Software Engineer - Platform
Descartes Labs, Santa Fe, NM or San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Senior Safety Systems Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Country Manager, Taiwan