Partner Marketing Manager
Kiddom, San Francisco
The Easiest Way to Plan, Assess, and Analyze Learning
- Manage launch process with new partners, including knowledge transfer and creation of launch plan
- Create joint positioning and messaging, highlighting the unique benefits of delivering Kiddom with the partnered product for Kiddom’s various market segments
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute launch plans to teachers, administrators, and media as needed
- Collaborate with partners on training programs to ensure both parties have the right product and positioning knowledge across key organizational functions (marketing, sales, success)
- Ideate and manage campaigns to drive demand for bundled products across key market segments, collaborating with the marketing team to ensure campaign execution
- Own the revenue number associated with partnerships, partnering with marketing and sales colleagues to drive demand
- Work with the Kiddom and partner marketing teams to ensure partner messages and campaigns are included in relevant content and campaign calendars
- Ensure Kiddom account executives have the sales tools and training needed to speak about Kiddom + partner offerings and really bring that message to life
- Work with the internal and partner marketing teams to develop and deliver collateral that will decrease friction in the deal cycle
- Work with partners to make sure that relevant product feature updates (on both sides) are effectively communicated across both organizations
- Collaborate across the marketing team to create and amplify Kiddom’s partner story and messaging for our various market segments Act as Kiddom evangelist for partner organizations, coordinate training, resource requests, and other needed assets
What Kiddom Offers:
- The opportunity to make a measurable impact in K-12 education
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible vacation policy
- An inclusive, positive team culture
- A passionate, collaborative team focused on building transformative education technology
Kiddom is a team of passionate educators, designers, and developers creating transformative tools to make learning personal, expand access to quality content, and foster community collaboration. What We Do Kiddom builds technology enabling teachers and learners to unlock their full potential. Teachers are often constrained by limited access to quality tools or mandated use of ineffective tools that do not meet their students’ needs. We believe technology should be utilized to close the achievement gap and level the playing field for all students.
Want to learn more about Kiddom? Visit Kiddom's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.