KKTV is the member of KKBOX Group, setting to reinventing and redefining the future TV experience, by fulfilling the users’ quests for a great and deep content library, new and unique TV drama titles and superior technologies to deliver the content to various screens.
Our culture is innovative and energetic where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential.
As a Growth PM, you will hold responsible for the entire value stream, a series of actions performed by KKTV team for delivering value to our customers. Growth PM optimizes product usage flows and features necessary to acquire, onboard, convert and retain customers and fit-in product roadmaps.
**Duties and Responsibilities**
- Works cross-functionally with Product Lead, Growth and Data Team, UX Designer, Engineering and Business Stakeholders to determine the minimum viable requirements for features, innovative A/B Testing methodologies and optimize payment plans.
- Validates assumptions by gathering qualitative and quantitative data to build, manage, optimize and continuously improve the value stream.
- Provides commentary on statistically meaningful results after new features are launched.
- Experience in coordinating software development projects, drive and motivate a project team within an agile organization.
- Thinks strategically and seeks data-driven truths about users and the product
- Readily switches from writing SQL queries or comparable analysis software to get an answer or a hunch, to design A/B testings on any product features, to brainstorm new growth ideas with engineers and marketers.
- Own and drive new user product adoption using rapid experimentation.
- Skillfully gives and receives feedback.
- Demonstrated passion for creativity and analytical decision making
- BA or BS required, background in engineering or CS degree is a plus
- Experience with SQL
, or Python, or R, or any data programming tools is a plus
- Experience with user interview and research methodologies is a plus