Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will try and apply the latest cloud technology to design and implement microservices to provide video streaming service through APIs.
- You will use the latest frontend frameworks to build up and maintain a complete website service
- You will work in an agile team with other designers and developers to contribute innovative ideas while quickly rolling out new products in a bi-weekly basis.
- Familiar with API design and development
- Knowledge of cloud platform techniques, especially AWS.
- Knowledge of database: RDB and/or NoSQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated problem-solving skills and attitudes
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related working experiences
- Experience with RDB and/or NoSQL database architecture, administration, and performance tuning.
- Experience with video streaming, CDN, and network performance tuning.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins and etc.
KKTV is set to reinventing and redefining the future TV experience, by fulfilling the users’ quests for a great and deep content library, new and unique TV drama titles and superior technologies to deliver the content to various screens, all easily managed by a single registration account with a great price !