Knotel, Knotel SF
Commit to your business, not a lease Headquarters as a Service
This role is based in San Francisco. Working alongside our Global Markets team, the Sales Manager will be charged with driving Knotel’s business development in San Francisco. She/he/they will lead the team responsible for evangelizing and leading Knotel’s revenue growth, including hiring and supervising sales and marketing teams toward results. This is a critical role in a multi-billion dollar market that will accelerate our expansion across the West Coast.
What You’ll Do
- Lead revenue growth across the entire San Francisco market
- Build and scale the sales team while leveraging HQ but developing local strategies to drive demand and sales conversions
- Develop and maintain KPIs that lead the team toward unflinching goals and a reputation for ingenuity and customer success
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior sales and operations leaders at HQ and across other markets to trade best practices
- Represent the company to enterprises, brokers, trade associations, influencers, and other key stakeholders in the local market
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter and team leader with native commercial instincts. You have a track record of exceeding revenue targets, building well-rounded operations, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward. You enjoy setting audacious goals but aren’t removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of sales and strategy that bend the curve of what’s possible. More than anything, you’re excited to disrupt one of the most outdated industries that literally powers the ways companies work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in managing teams toward revenue goals; previous consulting, market launching, and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to remove roadblocks and empower teams to perform at the highest levels
- Lateral mindset that is still at home with data and inside a CRM
- Desire to thrive in ambiguous work environments with moving targets
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.
ABOUT US Knotel provides branded spaces for companies, allowing businesses to cut costs and enjoy the freedom of a flexible lease. Knotel builds and designs your HQ, supports your team’s everyday needs, and hosts thought-provoking events that help your company thrive. Knotel’s 1,000+ member network includes companies like Cheddar, The Body Shop, and Teachable.