Knotel, Knotel NYC
Commit to your business, not a lease Headquarters as a Service
Reporting directly to our VP of Global Market Development, the Project Coordinator will be the key internal point of contact for all member related construction items, issue resolution, and agreement renewal. S/he will make sure deadlines are met, work is prioritized, and issues are flagged. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly and efficiently, and hold people accountable.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and plans on construction, buildout, fitout, issue resolution and renewal processes
- Drive project progress and handle issues that arise
- Act as internal project manager for construction, buildout, fitout, issue resolution, and agreement renewal or renegotiation processes
- Act as main internal point of contact for a given project
- Send daily updates on progress to Customer Success Manager including
- Flag issues in progress to Customer Success Manager to eliminate blockers
- Produce monthly consumption and savings report for member companies
- Help with member QBR process
- Set up Google alerts, join members newsletters, and monitor daily news and social channels in real time to identify any changes or updates
- Help maintain up-to-date member profiles primarily in salesforce and outreach but also potentially in internal tools
- Help with other Customer Success priorities and projects
Who You Are
You're driven, polished, and infectiously positive. You’ve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment and are excited about the challenge of keeping track of numerous projects at a time. You understand that persistence is key and never take no for an answer. You use your power of persuasiveness to convert leads to deals, but know when to leverage data accuracy to ensure you're focusing your energy in the right places. You also have the following:
- Some project management experience is preferred, but not required
- Comfort level with or strong desire to learn CRM tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in other and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
ABOUT US Knotel provides branded spaces for companies, allowing businesses to cut costs and enjoy the freedom of a flexible lease. Knotel builds and designs your HQ, supports your team’s everyday needs, and hosts thought-provoking events that help your company thrive. Knotel’s 1,000+ member network includes companies like Cheddar, The Body Shop, and Teachable.